About Me

My photo
art teacher, artist, and free lance writer

Followers

Widget

Friday, July 22, 2011

BACK TO SCHOOL 2011



My classroom theme is, STEP BY STEP with Jesus. I am using sneakers as my visual. If you are not teaching in a Christian school, you can use Step by Step through Second Grade.
I made legs with tennis shoes out of scrapbook paper, shoe laces, and even a bandaid on one of the knees.
My calendar bulletin board includes sneakers that I cut using my Cricut ( my community cartridge) I put the words from the old Sunday School song, " A Sermon in Shoes," on the sneakers. We are going to focus on two of the words each quarter- walk- talk, show- know give -live teach -reach.
My desk name tags and locker tags were made by cutting smaller sneakers and embellishing them with circle paper reinforcement stickes and ribbon for the laces.

1 comments:

Grace Gillespie said...

Love the whole thing!

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design